Thu, 2 February 2023
Hi, I am Ryan Williams. My life is divided into two life spans: Before Breathwork (BB), and After Breathwork (AB).
Join the FREE Breathwork with Ryan email community
Support Breathwork with Ryan on Patreon for BONUS episodes
Have you been feeling stressed out with family, over-exhausted from the never-ending pandemic, or seeking a way to treat your insomnia? If you are curious about the type of impact Breathwork can have on burnout, stress, and emotional exhaustion Breathwork teaches us to release stress in a natural way – through exhaling.
You're going to love this Breathwork for Beginners episode!
If you live in Southern California, you’re invited to the next Breathwork with Ryan full Moon outdoor class on Feb. 5th! We are doing it on every full moon.
RSVP to Full Moon Breathwork here on Feb. 5th (Sunday) at 6:30 pm in West LA!
Why join the Breathwork with Ryan community?
Come join this community and practice Breathwork if you are:
- Looking to drink less caffeine, alcohol, or sugar drinks
- Crafting a vision around finding more meaningful work
- Wanting to sleep more deeply and to "doomscroll" less on your phone before bedtime
- Building a new routine around fitness, exercise, or decreasing stress
- Channeling more creativity and releasing the blocks around your artistry
- Complimenting work you’re already doing around mental and nervous system health
- Relieving dating app obsession, clarifying your vision of a loving partner, and you are tired of inappropriate dating matches
To practice Breathwork you lay on your back, breathing in a rhythmic breathing pattern. Music is playing in the background, and your goal is to relax your body.
***Please do not practice breathwork while operating a vehicle. If you are pregnant or have any known health issues, please consult your doctor before performing Breathwork. If you feel unsafe during the meditation, have a history of trauma, or feel overly activated, you can stop, breathe through your nose, and open your eyes and stop the practice.
It goes like this:
You breathe in two deep inhales. First in the belly, then in the chest. Then you exhale it all out. It's a lot of fun, thanks for joining!
Direct download: Breathwork_Episode_1_-_2223.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:30pm PDT